Post Top Ad

Udemy.com Home page 728x90

Tuesday 17 January 2017

* New Myntra Loot ( min 4000 ) *

           **Myntra Cash Of 4000Rs**


Hey friends 😉 
Hope You enjoyed our previous loot tricks.
Now it's time for myntra cash loot. 



Yes! You can earn upto 4000 rs cash by referring.


Steps to be followed :

1 . Download myntra app : 

2. Now you have to follow simple signup procedures :
Use referral code : fovqrx

** Remember for initial cash of 400 points **


3 . After signing in ..now itz Time to earn upto Rs 4000.


Choose Refer & earn option and get started.
Get cash of 100rs when each friend joins .

Thank you 😉

***
Keep visiting,keep supporting.

We believe "  Sharing Is Caring"


1 comment:

  1. I want to track my order details so please tell me if i call on Myntra Customer Care Number, Can they provide me tracking details of my order.

    ReplyDelete

2016TATILRA50

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.